Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What I'm listening to


I do a majority of my knitting while my Sexy Sailor is out to sea and I hate a quiet house. I'm not talented enough to watch TV and knit so I download all kinds of podcasts to keep me company. Well one of those podcasts is an audio book, Daughter of the Sun by Lonnie Ezell and he's doing a little contest for his listeners. I'm going to be totally stingy here and NOT tell you what the contest is. If you really want to know you'll just have to listen to the podcast. :) I am by no means a writer or a critic so I appologize for my ramblings.

Daughter of the Sun is a fantasy novel with originality. Each chapter pulls you in deeper and deeper to Ezell's realm and leaves you on the edge of your seat. The characters each have a potential for greatness that you can sense just over the horizon. I highly recommend Daughter of the Sun to anyone who enjoys the fantasy genre. So check it out at http://www.lonnieezell.com/

No comments: