Friday, November 5, 2010

To Do List

My sister is getting married soon and like any good big sister I'm helping with some of the crafts and food. So as a way to manage my to-do list I'm using my blog and putting it all out there in cyber-space.

First on the list are these pom-poms to be hung something like this.

Then there are these mustache on a stick favors.

Next there is this vest in a grey plaid for my son, the ring bearer. Who will be the cutest ring bearer ever. :)

Finally is the cake. I'm going to attempt to make and decorate my sister's cake. I promised her that if it didn't turn out well I would buy her a cake instead.

After all of the wedding projects are finished begins the rush to make as many hand crafted Christmas gifts as possible and maybe even finish enough projects to finally officially open my Etsy shop.

I'll be updating my blog with updates as I go and to make up for the lack up pictures in this post here is a dose of cute to tide you over. :)


2 comments:

Megs said...

Love the vest! I hadn't seen that yet. He will look oh so handsome! Now I just have to figure out a way to get the two toddlers down the aisle??? I'm thinking of tying cookies to the back of Maya so they'll chase her? Or I thought of putting the on little power wheels 4 wheelers? Hmmm...

Meredith said...

Wow! Good luck with the cake! That sure is a task to take on!