Friday, July 23, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

Since I won't be creating anything new while we're in Florida for two weeks, I thought I would post a couple of things I created earlier this year. Enjoy!

These three wristlets were made using this tutorial over at From An Igloo.

Unfortunately I didn't get a better picture of this green one. It was my first attempt and promptly given to my niece.

This one is for me!

This one was my sister's birthday present. Once again I only got a picture with my phone.


I made these two pouches using this tutorial over at Skip to my Lou.

I just love that little bird print.

These little shoes were made using the Jack and Jill pattern from this Etsy shop.

Did you notice the print inside...told ya I like those little birds.

Finally there is the tote bag I made for my mom for Mother's Day. I used this tutorial.

There are two different types of pockets on the inside!



Alrighty there it is. What I've been sewing the last few months. Now back to the beach!

No comments: