Friday, January 14, 2011

Bounty of bags

I love making bags. They are so quick and satisfying. I am so close to having a large enough inventory built up for my etsy shop. Over the holidays I cranked out a few more while I had access to my mom's machine which is so much smoother than my own. So here's what I managed to make.
This zebra number was a gift for my niece who loves zebra print. The lining is bright pink.
This red clutch is headed for my etsy shop (once I get that up I'm going to have to go back through my blog and make a ton of links).


The pattern is from my favorite shop, keykalou and the fabric is from Moda's Wonderland collection.



I made this green clutch using the same pattern.
I will definitely have to take better pictures for the shop.



This pattern is also from keykalou along with the pattern for the matching wallet.

In hind sight I should have made the pockets on the inside with the floral print and used the dots for the lining.


Well that's it for now. I have a ton of fabric waiting to become more clutches and coin purses but I have to make (another) run to Joann's before that can happen.
It won't be long now!







No comments: